HIGH QUALITY ENGLISH TRAINING IN THE EDUCATIONAL CITY BAGUIO
Baguio English Schools Association (BESA) is an organization of 9 international schools that provides comprehensive courses on the English language. Located in Baguio City, BESA serves students from Asia, Middle East, Europe, and Latin America.
The Attractions of BAGUIO
- Baguio is a renowned city of the Philippines for many reasons. Baguio has many attractions, like good people and study environments, safety, temperature and more. You will be able to make nice experiences in your study abroad.
- HOTSPOT FOR LEARNING ENGLISH
- GATEWAY TO ENDLESS ADVENTURES
- WHY BAGUIO
- YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
- BAGUIO VIDEO
BESA students can get discounts in the membership stores.
- School News, School News, School News, School News, School News, School NewsPINES
- UncategorizedPINES / PINES
Travel and Leisure
PINES / Student Interview
My name is Kim and I’m from South Korea. I’m sharing this review about Pines to help you prepare for your study English abroad life.Continue reading and be amazed English Learning Environment I had a unique experience celebrating the Christmas Season by interacting with foreign students. I attended Christmas party…
AcademicAcademicPINES / Student Interview
Pines reaches ESL learners in other parts of the world, and having the first Guatemalan student is a great start. Check out his insights as this is his first time in Baguio City and the Philippines. My name is Hugo Teni. I’m from Guatemala. My work is focused on the…
by Jason(Taiwanese/25/12weeks) About CNSⅡ Q. Please, introduce yourself.A. My name is Jason. I come from Taiwan and prepare for the IELTS in this summer vacation. Before coming to the Philippines, I used to prepare TOEIC and get 700 scores in Taiwan. Q. Why did you start to study IELTS?A. Actually….