Five Restaurants you must visit this 2017 (Special Edition)
Just like Baguio English Schools Association, there are restaurants that are managed and operated by one management – The Camp. This is a group of places to feed on from casual dining to lively pubs and all are entertaining and astonishing, each revealing a unique distinction from one another.
Most of them are found in the center range of the City of Pines within Upper Session Road and Leonard Wood Street, just in front of Teacher’s Camp. Base on hearsay, it is said that the owners of each restaurant are relatives and that they are building their legacy on food establishments.
Here are 5 Restaurants that we recommend for you to visit. We present to you this restaurants listed in no particular order:
- ZOLA Resto Cafe (Location: Patria Building, Session Rd, Baguio, 2600 Benguet)
- DROP OUT (Location: Upper Session Rd, Baguio, 2600 Benguet)
- SALA (Location: Leonard Wood Road, Baguio City)
- HARDIN (Location: Leonard Wood Road, Cabinet Hill-Teacher’s Camp, Baguio City)
- THE JOINT (Location: Leonard Wood Road, Cabinet Hill-Teacher’s Camp, Baguio City)
ZOLA or Zest Of Life’s Abundance was the first to be established among this group. Drop Out is a shortened name originally Drop by, Hang Out. While Sala is a Filipino word which means Living room, and it will make you feel like dining right at your cozy living room. Also Hardin, a Filipino word, defined as Garden which brings you more closely with nature while having your meal or to unwind. And, The Joint is simple called as this, from the elongated name Just Another Damn Good Sick Joint which will make you really sick if you will not visit this place.