BESA REMINDERS: Keeping yourself safe during Typhoon
Rainy season for this year had officially started and typhoons come after the another. These typhoons that we experience are different from the other when it comes to how strong they are. But for sure, they cause damage and bring massive amount of rainfall.
As they say, better be prepared. And it is better to prevent than suffer the consequences. Here are some reminders to do during this season of natural calamities.
Reminders on keeping yourself safe during typhoon:
- Wear warm clothes and socks to protect yourself from cold.
- Avoid going outside as much as possible.
- Buy stock of food, snacks and bottled water.
- Hot soup, noodles and coffee are a good option.
- Have a first aid kit just encase.
- If you know a place is prone to landslide or flood, Better settle to a safer place.
- You should have raincoat, gum boots and a flash light.
- If you wish to enjoy the foggy rain, be prepared getting wet.
- Haven’t taken a bath, because of the freezing water? Don’t worry.
- Stay updated in any way about the weather and news about the surroundings.
- Should be cautious when using candle light.
- Have a bag, packed with clothes in case of emergency evacuation.
- Keep track of your money and valuable documents not to get destroyed of the rain.
- Always have on your contact list the emergency numbers and help hotlines.
- Secure attachments of roofs and cover those with holes.
- If worst comes, worry about yourself first than your belongings.
Stay safe and be prepared.