Overcome the fear of English!
by Tin Taiwanese/24/12WEEKS
Please, introduce yourself.
- I am Tin, from Taiwan. I am 24 years old.
Why did you start to study IELTS?
- To apply master degree and to improve my English skills.
How did you know CNSⅡ for the first time, and why did you choose this academy?
- I got the information on the internet. Many people said there are plenty of educational materials and the high quality of teachers
How about the learning environment in CNSⅡ?
- Students have their own study desks, which let students study hard whole day anytime even during no class. Teachers are professional and also do their best to take good care of students’ situations including studies and health.
What is your plan after finishing study in CNSⅡ?
- After graduating from CNS2, I plan to look for a job and take IELTS exam in Taiwan. I believe that after having the experience of learning IELTS English, I can increase my value in job fields and open the door of employment opportunities.
[About the IELTS course]
While studying at CNSⅡ for last 3weeks, how did you feel?
- I should face my hectic class schedule and speak English everyday which making a big progress in this period of the time since these classes can truly support me to enhance my English skills. Moreover, the night self-study time gives me more time to review and do homework.
Which class is the most effective to study?
- In my case, one on one speaking classes benefit my study since teachers gave me a lot of advice to correct my mistake of grammar, pronunciation and sentence structure, which makes me realize what my weaknesses are so as to achieve improvement.
[Secrets to improve an IELTS score]
What was your weakest subject and how did you improve this one?
- Listing was the most difficult subject for me. However, I’ve seen a progress on it after everyday listing training. Doing dictation is really helpful for me.
Recently, you got a high score in Reading, could you show us your know-how?
- Firstly, I think that having a wide knowledge of vocabularies and IELTS techniques are very important. Secondly, to get familiar with IELTS questions can also help students to finish questions as soon as possible. Finally, check your weakness and improve them.
[Tips for new students]
Based on your experience, how about Baguio?
- The weather is very comfortable, and we do not feel hot without an air conditioner. Traffic jams are serious. You need to be very careful when crossing the road. There are many Korean and Japanese restaurants, and they are the best places to explore new cuisines.
Before coming to CNSⅡ, what should new students prepare for successful study?
- Do not be afraid to ask teachers questions and do your best to study and homework. You should motivate and encourage yourself. However, taking a moderate rest is required in order to stay energetic.
What is your tip for new students?
- it is important to adjust the mind to adapt the series lessons and regular life to study English. Moreover, be respectful and open minded to make new friends but be polite since you are living in the group. Utilize the school and teachers’ materials. Don’t be shy.