REAL-TALK ESL PRE-ASSESSMENT [WALES Academy]
For students who plan to take REAL-TALK ESL on their arrival, they need to have a pre-assessment exam with video call.
Why do we do this??
Because there was more efficient improvement and satisfaction if students meet the benchmark below. Without this, students had a hard time talking to strangers outside and catch up with some of their classes.
* Not applicable : Those who take ESL / ESL FLEXIBLE before the REAL-TALK.
– Can have easy conversation
– Understand basic grammar and use
– TOEIC : 500 and up
– IELTS : 4.0 and up (band-score)
– TOEFL : 50 and up
- Scheduling the date of interview
- Informing agency of result（Within the same day of the Interview）
→・Pass：Start class after arrival
・Fail：ESL / ESL FLEXIBLE might be suggested before REAL-TALK ESL.
- Why did you decide to take Real-Talk ESL??
- What makes you feel happy??
- What is your hobby??