BECI INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE ACADEMY
What’s New at BECI
- BECI Junior Summer Camp in Pugo, La Union (6/19/2017) - On a sunny day of June 10th, we were bound to one of the renowned amusement resort in La Union, the Kultura Splash Wave. This was an scheduled event for Vietnamese students as part of their course, the most anticipated Junior Camp. We were gathered at the Green Valley Clubhouse for the call time at 8:30 AM and left the
- Beci’s Pineapple Gazebo (6/6/2017) - Like BECI’s new environment, we always try to come up with ideas and plans to make our student’s stay memorable and worthwhile. Homesickness is a common and normal feeling once away from home, family and friends especially, for foreign people who come and study. So here in BECI, we are in charge of setting the mood on the right tune.
- BECI’s Activity: Outreach Program (4/5/2017) - We started our journey from BECI to Gilbert Simon Elementry School by Jeepney. By the time we arrived in the school it was around 1:15pm in the afternoon. We were welcomed by the students (Grade 1 to 7), Teachers and Principal of the school, Ms. Mildred Marquez. A welcome remark from the Principal and Opening Remarks from BECI’s head teacher
- Vice President LENI ROBREDO Visited in BECI (3/23/2017) - BECI is the only academy invited to represent the ESL industry during the visit of Vice President Leni Robredo in the city. We had a great time with Philippine’s Vice President and we hope to have more time with her to discuss about the ESL industry. In the photo with VP Leni are Yana Dulay – Head Teacher of BECI – SEA,
- BECI GOT TALENT 2017 (3/13/2017) - Another chance to show what they got! Here in BECI, we don’t just learn but we make time to laugh, enjoy and make us part of every student’s memories. Students, teachers and staffs gathered in the longue area, well it’s the heavenly place in BECI where all people go for comfort. The Program started with the opening remarks from our
- BECI “Clean-up Drive Activity 2017” (3/8/2017) - “Clean Up in Harmony with Nature” BECI is all ready to bring a favour back to our mother earth. We have chosen a clean-up activity to Mt. Kalugong this month to express our gratitude and appreciation to our nature. So let’s hit the mountain, pick some pieces up which don’t belong to the place and then indulge on the beauty
Read Testimonies from BECI Students!
|BECI Student Testimonies (Academics)||BECI Student Testimonies (Student Life)|
BECI International Language Academy was established in 2003 as the first semi-Sparta training school in Baguio City Philippines. With years of experience as an English school, BECI has developed its techniques, trainings, and learning system to accommodate every students’ leaning needs and capacity. Innovated programs brought by time, practice and a more goal driven people has made us even stronger for competition and hopeful to aim for successful learning experience of every students regardless of their nationalities. BECI aims for a good studying and living environment for students so we have made changes in the setting. The new home for students and a new place for staff is part of the changes and is part of our history as BECI.
BECI is committed in meeting students’ learning expectations. We are confident to say that we have qualified and skilled teachers to cater on students’ learning needs and a group of welcoming staff to guide students’ on their living needs.
Facilities and Services: