CAN I TALK Academy
What’s New at TALK Academy
- TALK Newsletter Volume XXX (8/18/2017) -
- TALK NEWSLETTER VOL XXVIII (7/17/2017) -
- TALK NEWSLETTER VOL XXVII (6/28/2017) -
- TALK NEWSLETTER VOL XXVI (6/5/2017) - 17 Student of of Talk Academy graduated last May 26, 2017.
- TALK NEWSLETTER VOL. XXV (5/25/2017) - Hello, I’m teacher Aldrin and I’m your best teacher for the month of April 2017. I have three rules in my life. First, I always supplement myself with confidence. Second, I always surround my self with good people. And the third one is that, I always give a little imagination in my life.
- TALK Newsletter Vol. XXIV (5/9/2017) - TALK Academy students, teachers and student managers participated in this month’s voluntary service – an Orphanage visit. The participant visited Children’s Home – Baguio.
Read Testimonies from TALK Students!
|TALK Student Testimonies (Academics)||TALK Student Testimonies (Student Life)|
CANITALK Academy or TALK is one of the leading English Academies in Baguio City, a transformative learning institution equipped in providing excellent English education. It is geared towards developing students’ competence and boosts their confidence through its facilities, highly professional educators, and a very approachable environment. It also provides continuing education programs for teachers to enhance their abilities and skills to be able to share to the students.
TALK Academy started the journey in creating delightful experiences to its students on April 14, 2008 and a Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) accredited school to offer English proficiency programs on May 9, 2008. As the Academy continues to progress to meet its missions, the number of students also increase. Hence, the need of two more branches was established on May 2011 and October 2013.
Atpresent, it continuously upgrades its system and expands its learning facilities in order to meet the expectations of each student. So what are you waiting for? T.A.L.K now!
Facilities and Service