BAGUIO JIC (JOURNEY IN MY CAREER)
What’s New at JIC
- Meet the new faces of JIC’s Challenger Program - If students want to try the Challenger Program, they cannot succeed without the will to use English everyday for a period of 2 weeks.
- JIC holds academic activities for communicative competence - Upholding English Proficiency for Communicative Competence was the theme of Power Speaking Department’s Biannual Activity on June 23 at the Function Hall. The activity focuses more on allowing the students to apply what they have learned in class. It helps them build their confidence, overcome their weaknesses, and most especially show what they’ve got. Students had an intermission number. All Korean students
- JIC takes part in the Fire Drill conducted by Baguio Fire Department - Teacher Shanize Farongyad shares about the fire drill in JIC
Read Testimonies from JIC Students!
|JIC Student Testimonies (Academics)||JIC Student Testimonies (Student Life)|
JIC Tutorial Language Incorporated has been fruitfully operating for 12 years, has pioneered the ESL industry and has been considered the number one IELTS learning center catering to various students from different countries. The academy has transformed and flourished into a very dynamic entity. The academy has been very flexible in developing its system of education through experiential research and pilot testing its curriculum to efficiently provide high rate education to its international students.
JIC has programs that target the specific needs of students through:
- Proficient lecturers with official IELTS scores
- 0 IELTS Guarantee program
- Developed Books
- Unlimited Assessment and Evaluation
- Foster Parenting (1 student: 1 teacher)
- 2:2:1:1 classes
(2 hrs. Speaking, 2 hrs. Writing, 1 hr. Reading, 1 hr. Listening)
- University Preparatory Course (UPC)
JIC’s goal is to become part of the productive learning process for all students making them ready for the challenges that they will face in a globally competitive world. It aims to create a strong language foundation for students to become more communicative and effectively instill application throughout their everyday lives and their future endeavors.
Facilities and Services: