Baguio English Schools Association (BESA) is the umbrella organization of 13 international English schools located in the northern region of the Philippines. It was founded in 2005 to provide quality education on language embracing multinational learning.
BESA schools are strategically situated in Baguio City, known as the Summer Capital of the Philippines, and La Trinidad, known as the Valley of Colors. The weather, diversity, and rich culture of Cordillera prove to be factors that are significant in the learning process of students.
The Affiliate Schools
- A&J E-EduDC English Academy
- A-Plus Advance School of English Inc
- Beci International Language Academy
- Baguio English Learning Academy
- CNS Junior
- CNS II Globalize Language Center
- Help English Language Program
- Baguio JIC (Journey In My Career)
- Keunmoon English School
- Monol International Education Institute
- Pines International Academy
- Can I Talk Academy
- Widest Asian Learners English School
BESA handles the longest-running ESL (English as Second Language) schools in the country, serving students all over Asia. But we are now expanding our program to the Middle East, Europe, and Latin America.