HELP English Language Program, Inc.
What’s New at HELP
- HELP Graduation Ceremony at Longlong Campus - HELP Academy held a graduation ceremony on May 9, 2019 (Thursday). Thirty-four (34) students graduated from the ESL and Test Course programs, and received level completion certificates that states they have completed the ESL or Test Course Program at HELP Longlong campus, reflecting fundamental English fluency. As it is a celebration of the students’ academic achievement, students
- EPS-TOPIK 2019: Joined by HELP Volunteers - EPS-TOPIK (Employment Permit System-Test of Proficiency in Korean) Test is conducted by Ministry of Employment and Labor of South Korea for the selection of foreigner workers to work in Korea. It tests the language skills of potential foreign employees to make sure that they can perform their duties in Korea efficiently and can also lead their everyday life without
- IELTS OFFICIAL TEST VENUE: AT HELP LONGLONG CAMPUS - The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is the world’s most popular English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration, with over 3 million tests taken in the last year. More than 10,000 organizations globally trust IELTS, it is a very important certification that can bring anyone success and an opportunity to make their dreams a reality.
Read Testimonies from HELP Students!
|HELP Student Testimonies (Academics)||HELP Student Testimonies (Student Life)|
Founded in 1996, HELP is the oldest and most trusted English language institute in the Philippines. HELP has been in operation for 23 years. The Long-long campus of HELP Institute is campus is a 7-storey-owned building, designed to conform with the geographic terrain of the lot to give it a more impressive and environmental beauty. HELP International Junior School, IELTS IDP Test Venue, and HELP headquarters, altogether, call the Long-long campus home and collaborate with each other to provide students a unique and premium education.
Since the embarking of HELP English Institute as the pioneering leader of the educational industry, HELP was the first to fuse dormitory with diverse classes to develop the educational market as a leader in the changing paradigm of English education from class oriented method to a lifestyle based Spartan methodology. The curriculum, which is strictly followed, ensures optimum learning for students.
As of this day, HELP Long-long Campus offers various classes from basic ESL course to test courses such as TOEIC, TOEFL, and IELTS. The time tested curricula of HELP optimize the learning environment for our diverse group of students. As yet, we are making great strides again to develop innovative courses including our Pathway Programs for more dynamic and promising scholars ranging from middle school students to young adults.
ABOUT HELP INSTITUTE
“We strive to lead a new generation of creative global leaders by educating and cultivating talented individuals from across the globe”.
- To become the world’s leading school for the globalized educational program.
- To educate, enrich and support students to become international leaders.
- EXCELLENCE, Providing excellent education.
- SUPPORT, assisting students to reach their full potential.
- MOTIVATE, motivating talented individuals to develop their competence.
- EMPOWER, Empowering creativity.
Facilities and Services
|Classrooms||147 Individual Classrooms
22 Group Classrooms
5 Big Classrooms
|Dormitory Amenities||20 Single/Double Room
70 Triple Room
20 Quadra Room
*all dormitory rooms include:
1 Bathroom with hot shower
Study desk and chairs
Fully carpeted Movie room with built-in automatic viewing projector