WALES (Widest Asian Learners English School)
What’s New at WALES:
- WALES – Reasons to Choose Wales Baguio (2/9/2018) - Get enrolled at Widest Asian Learners English School.
- WALES – Cooperating with PhilEnglish for a seminar for English Study in the Philippines this 2018 (1/30/2018) - 25 prestigious English language schools in the Philippines participates in the seminar.
- WALES – THE QUALITY OF RECRUITING PROCESS (1/23/2018) - Headteacher of WALES share the details about the recruiting and training process of teachers?
- WALES – Year End Party for 2017 (1/4/2018) - This is not only a chance for WALES to look back on the results achieved in one year but also for the efforts of all employees.
- WALES – Exciting Taiwanese Day (12/22/2017) - It was fun.
Read Testimonies from WALES Students!
|WALES Student Testimonies (Academics)||WALES Student Testimonies (Student Life)|
B4 Wales 4 Bukaneg Street Legarda Road, Baguio City
South Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Middle Easterner, Yemeni, Lybian, Palestinian, Turkish
Diversity of Nationalities
We believe that a global competitive person needs an understanding of other cultures. Not only studying in an academy but also interacting with other nationalities outside let you improve your English skill faster. This also encourages students to speak English all the time without imposing them EOP (English Only Policy).
Centered on Pronunciation
In order to interact with other nationalities, proper speaking is necessary to express your opinion correctly. Training is done every day to make our learning better. We ensure that pronunciation is a skill given with utmost importance.
The importance of facilities can be recognized after students arrived and this is also one of the factors that help students concentrate on their studies. We are sure that our facility is on the top level in the Philippines including our Wi-fi and shower.
Facilities and Services
Dormitory Room (Good for 1 – 3 students)
Room for Family (2 types)
Online Class Room