WALES (Widest Asian Learners English School)
What’s New at WALES:
- WALES catering to TOEIC Students (7/4/2019) - WALES provides TOEIC package plans for who not only want to improve TOEIC score but also improve another English skill. AIM: Help students increase their TOEIC scores Goals: to attain the aim, the following are the objectives: To familiarize students with the specific areas of TOEIC To train and let them practice regularly To enhance their analytical skill for each
- REAL-TALK ESL PRE-ASSESSMENT [WALES Academy] (6/12/2019) - For students who plan to take REAL-TALK ESL on their arrival, they need to have a pre-assessment exam with video call. Why do we do this?? Because there was more efficient improvement and satisfaction if students meet the benchmark below. Without this, students had a hard time talking to strangers outside and catch up with some of their
- We had “team-building activities for teachers and admin staffs” on April 6 2019 (5/15/2019) - Purpose:It inspires teachers and admin staffs to communicate more with each others through games and activities. We can see each individuals’ personality also leadership skills. Also benefits for if they rarely talk to each others unless meeting for end term’s activities, they can discover that they enjoy interaction and bond with different teachers when they are working. For teachers
- Real-Talk ESL (3/28/2019) - ◇ WHY did we make this program? The Philippines is famous for 1:1 classes but there are also demerits because it’s difficult to see the improvement. ・Broken-English can even make sense because teachers already get used to all countries’ pronunciation and accent. ・I’m not sure if I will use what I’m learning now… ・Improvement is not so visible than I
- WALES – Best Beach Resort Near Baguio (8/15/2018) - So many students think they can’t ever enjoy beach activity.
- WALES – The Relaxing Place You Must Go Around Baguio (7/27/2018) - I hope you can have a chance to visit there and have a wonderful time.
- WALES – Reasons to Choose Wales Baguio (2/9/2018) - Get enrolled at Widest Asian Learners English School.
- WALES – Cooperating with PhilEnglish for a seminar for English Study in the Philippines this 2018 (1/30/2018) - 25 prestigious English language schools in the Philippines participates in the seminar.
- WALES – THE QUALITY OF RECRUITING PROCESS (1/23/2018) - Headteacher of WALES share the details about the recruiting and training process of teachers?
- WALES – Year End Party for 2017 (1/4/2018) - This is not only a chance for WALES to look back on the results achieved in one year but also for the efforts of all employees.
Read Testimonies from WALES Students!
|WALES Student Testimonies (Academics)||WALES Student Testimonies (Student Life)|
Diversity of Nationalities
We believe that a global competitive person needs an understanding of other cultures. Not only studying in an academy but also interacting with other nationalities outside let you improve your English skill faster. This also encourages students to speak English all the time without imposing them EOP (English Only Policy).
Centered on Pronunciation
In order to interact with other nationalities, proper speaking is necessary to express your opinion correctly. Training is done every day to make our learning better. We ensure that pronunciation is a skill given with utmost importance.
The importance of facilities can be recognized after students arrived and this is also one of the factors that help students concentrate on their studies. We are sure that our facility is on the top level in the Philippines including our Wi-fi and shower.
Facilities and Services
Dormitory Room (Good for 1 – 3 students)
Room for Family (2 types)
Online Class Room